Advertisement

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Find the ages of the chidren ?

Many years from now, two classmates met in a street.

The following is part of their discussion.

Student 1: Yes, I'm married and have three wounderful children.
Student 2: That's great! How old are they?
Student 1: Well, the product of their ages is 36.
Student 2: Hmm. That doesn't tell me enough. Give me another clue.
Student 1: OK. the sum of their ages is the number on that building
across the street.
Student 2: (After a few minutes of thinking with the aid of pencil and paper)
Ah ha! I've almost got it but I still need another clue.
Student 1: Very well. The oldest one has red hair.
Student 2: I've got it!

What were the ages of the children of student 1?

0 Answers:

Post a Comment

POST THE ANSWER HERE

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites